MEDICLINIC BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Mediclinic Bursary Application 2024/2025 – get all details and requirements needed to apply for Mediclinic Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing date.
MEDICLINIC BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
What is important for all applicants to know about Mediclinic bursary programme for 2024 is the eligibility, the value of the bursary, the closing date, application form pdf download, application requirents and instructions to apply.
We have also added Mediclinic contact details just in case you might be struggling with your application for 2024. If you feel that you are in financial need to pay for your studies in year 2024, Mediclinic bursary programme will assist you to realise your dreams.
- The bursary is open to South Africa citizens or permanent residents only
- You must be registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa
- The bursary applicant must have been interviewed and offered a numbered training post in a training institution recognised for specialist or sub-specialist training.
- Bursars will be required to comply with all requirements for the specialist and/or sub-specialist qualification(s).
- Institutions are required to internally coordinate the applications they put forward.
- Applicants and or institutions must complete the relevant application form online.
- Shortlisted applicants must be available for interviews.
- Sponsorships are made at the sole discretion of Mediclinic’s selection committee.
MORE ABOUT MEDICLINIC BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
Mediclinic Bursary. Opportuities for students who wish to receive bursaries from Mediclinic opened in March this year to close in September 2023.
Mediclinic bursary targets applicants who wish to complete their studies towards a qualification accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA). Applications are invited from South African citizens who are not able to afford their study cost.
Documents Required When You Apply
- An official letter of request from the applicant as motivation
- Curriculum vitae of applicant
- HPCSA-registration proof
- A letter of support from the associated university. The letter should address the following questions: Is this an unfunded or self-funded post? Is a training number available for the specified post? Does the applicant qualify? Is the applicant recommended for the proposed course?
- Can only apply for an existing HPCSA-accredited specialist or sub-specialist course or programme
- The sponsorship amount will be paid, as negotiated, directly to the hosting university
- The funds will be awarded over the approved sponsorship period and will contribute towards the studies of the selected applicant
- Successful applicants are required to report on their progress once a year
- The host institution and bursary recipient will be required to enter into an agreement with Mediclinic Southern Africa to formalise the terms of the sponsorship
HOW TO APPLY FOR MEDICLINIC BURSARY?
All applications must be done online via Mediclinic Bursary 2024 Online Application page
Bursary Contact Details
25 Du Toit Street
Contact Number: 021 809 6500
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024