Canyon Coal Bursary South Africa 2024 – Find details and application instructions for this bursary below.
While you are reading through the Canyon Coal Bursary you might also find the following interesting to you:
Canyon Coal Bursary South Africa 2024
Canyon Coal Bursary Application 2023/2024 Canyon Coal (Pty) Ltd invites applications from students wish to pursue a career in the mining industry but are not able to pay for their studies. Applications must reach Canyon offices before or on 10 February 2023
Fields of Study
The bursary programme allocates funds to successful applicants who meet the criteria. The bursary caters for the following study fields:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mine Survey (BSc)
- Geology (BSc)
- Environment Science
About Canyon Coal
Canyon Coal is a coal mining company which specializes in exploration, mining and processing. Canyon Coal operates collieries and processing plants in the Mpumalanga and Gauteng provinces of South Africa.
It is Canyon Coal’s vision to become a leading partner in the mining industry, which contributes to prosperity, transformation and economic growth in South Africa
Canyon Bursay Application Eligibility Criteria
Those who wish to submit their applications for Canyon Coal bursary must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for this bursary must be the citizens of South Africa
- Hold a South Africa identity document
- Must have either completed Grade 12 or currently in Grade 12
- Must have been provisionally accepted into a university
- Those currently studying at a tertiary institution must have scored at least 65% in all major subjects
Canyon Coal Bursary Value
The bursary will cover the cost of successful applicant stowards registration, tuition and other costs as the company deems fit.
Documents To Accompany Your Canyon Bursary Application
To support your application for the bursary and to make it easier for Canyon Coal to evaluate, you are asked to provide the follwing documents:
- certified ID copy
- certified copy of matric results
- certified copies of tertiary academic records including most recent results
Completed application forms with the required documentation must be e-mailed to [email protected]
Should you not receive correspondence from Canyon Coal (Pty) Ltd within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bursaries will cover full tuition, accommodation and book allowances. The following documentation must accompany the application form:
- Certified ID copy
- Certified copy of matric results
- Certified copies of tertiary academic records including most recent results
- Certified copies of 2020 proof of registration and fee statement
Over and above these documents, you must attach the ones listed below as well:
• Parents/guardians must attach the most recent payslip not older than six (6) months or an officialcompany letter confirming their income.
• Unemployed parents/guardians must attach official confirmation regarding temporary income.
• Unemployed parents/ guardians must attach official confirmation regarding temporary income.
• Copies of parents/ guardian’s identity documents should also be attached to the application form.
How To Apply For Canyon Coal Bursary?
Closing Date For Canyon Coal Bursary Applications
The set closing date for applications to reach the company is 9 June 2023