Schneider Electric Bursary Description
Schneider Electric bursary is inviting applications for a full and partial fiancial assistance to students undertaking undergraduate and postgraduate studies in 2023. Applications must reach Scheider before or on 15 Janaury 2023.
Schneider Electric Bursary Eligbility Criteria
Applicants who wish to apply for the bursary must meet the following criteria as stated below:
- Registered student at an accredited South African University (2nd, 3rd, 4th year of study including Honours & Masters)
- 70% and above academic average
- Financial need – supporting documents will be required
- SA citizenship
Fields of Study
Students must enrol on (BEng or BScEng) in the following qualifications:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science / Informatics
- Software Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
What Does Schneider Electric Bursary Cover?
Students whose applications for 2023 are successful will have the following expenses taken care of by the company while they study:
- full tuition
- books and living allowance
All beneficiaries will have the opportunity for vacation work during the winter vacation period (June/July).
How To Apply?
Apply online via Schneider Electric Bursary 2023
Please remember to attach the following when you submit your bursary application:
- certified copy of your academic transcripts
- certified copy of ID
15 January 2023
Also See: Bursaries Closing In January 2023
Related Engineering Bursaries: