Momentum Metropolitan bursary offers students with the opportunity concentrate on their studies while Momentum takes care of financial aspect of their programme. The ai of the bursary is to assist students who wish to become qualified actuaries.
We ecourage applicants who are passion for numbers and are already studying towards
a Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science.
Fields of Study – Momentum Metropolitan Bursary
- BSc Actuarial Science
- BBus Science Actuarial Science
- BCom Actuarial Science
- BSc Actuarial and Financial Mathematics
What Does Momentum Metropolitan Bursary Cover?
- Annual registration costs
- Tuition fees paid
- Accommodation & meals
- Prescribed text book allowance
- A travel allowance where applicable
- Pocket money allowance
- Academic & social support
- Motivational letter
- Curriculim Vitae
- South African ID
- Certified copy of latest academic transcript
How To Apply?
Send your Momentum Metropolitan bursary application for 2024 by email to:
Farieda Khalfey email address: [email protected]