GIBB BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
GIBB Bursary Application 2024/2025 – Get all details on how to apply for GIBB Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing in November 2023.
GIBB is offering bursaries to young and qualifying students who resides in South Africa. The GIBB bursary aims to employ the students upon completion of their qualification.
The bursary is offered for various fields of studies in engineering as indicated below. Applicants must have excellent academic record and will to work for GIBB after completing their qualification.
GIBB BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a South African citizen
- Applicant must have excellent academic records
- Applican must have completed Matric or currently in Matric and planing to further their studies at university level.
- Applicant must be planing or accapted to study at an university or university of technology in South Africa
- Studying or planning to study towards an Engineering Degree, with specialisation in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads
GIBB BURSARY VALUE – WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Registration and Tuition Fees
- Books and stationery
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
Please note the GIBB bursary cover may be changed from year to year based on the allocated budget.
FIELDS OF STUDY
Below are bursaries offered by GIBB
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Rail and Roads Engineering
- Applicant must be willing to be employed at any GIBB office in South Africa after completing the qualification
- During the period of study the applicant must be willing to do vacation work at any GIBB office in South Africa
Please note, in a case where you academic results (Matric or Other) are not available when applying, you may continue to apply for the bursary and submit your results at a later stage.
GIBB will not accept any applications via FAX
HOW TO APPLY?
Submissions must be done online via GIBB Bursary Application 2024.
Applicantion form must be printed and filled in by hand writting and be sent by email to: [email protected]
The Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources Department
PO Box 3965
GIBB BURSARY CLOSING DATE
The next closing date for applications in 27 October
List of BURSARIES FOR 2024