EY BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
EY Bursary Application 2024/2025 – here you will read about all details and guidelines you need to follow when you apply for the EY Bursary 2024. Your application for 2024 academic year must reach EY before the closing date.
ABOUT EY BURSARY PROGRAMME
South African students who believe they have all it takes and are committed to study to become Chartered Accountants can apply for the EY Bursary. Your academic performance will be taken into consideration together with your financial status. Upon completion of your studies funded by EY, you will be expected to work for the company for 3 years.
There are two types of bursaries that EY offers. They are as follows:
- Academic Merit with Financial Need Bursary: This covers one or more, or a combination of tuition, accommodation, books and/or meals.
- Academic Merit Bursary: This covers a portion of the tuition fees
EY BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
If you wish to be considered by EY for this bursary programme, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a South Africa citizen
- Minimum of 4 A’s excluding Life Orientation
- You will be enrolled for a three to fours year CA Degree and a year Accounting Honours/Certificate in Theory in Accounting (CTA)
- Applicants must be accepted and/or enrolled at a SAICA (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants) accredited University
Below is the list of SAICA accredited universities in South Africa:
- University of Witwatersrand
- University of Free State
- University of Western Cape
- University of Cape Town
- University of Stellenbosch
- Walter Sisulu University
- University of Johannesburg
- Rhodes University
- University of Limpopo
- University of Pretoria
- University of KZN
- University of Fort Hare
- University of Zululand
- North West University
- Institute of Accounting Science
- University of Venda
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
HOW TO APPLY FOR EY BURSARY?
Bursary applications must be performed online via Ernst and Young Bursary Application 2024
The following documents must accompany your application.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified Identification Document
- Grade 11 and 12 Academic Report/Transcript
- Motivational Letter
- Latest Fee Quotationfrom the University
- Proof of household income (applicable for Academic Merit with Financial Need Bursary applications)
Applicants already in university: 31 October 2023.
Applicants currently doing their Matric: 31 January 2024.