GARDEN CITIES BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Garden Cities Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – find out about requirements and eligibility for Garden Cities Bursary 2024 before the closing date.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – GARDEN CITIES
Garden Cities is a property development company in South Africa that builds homes for many Capetonians in carefully planned and serviced suburbs. The company was founded in 1919 with the vision of creating sustainable and harmonious communities.
Garden Cities is recognized as a pioneer of sustainable development in South Africa, consistently incorporating eco-friendly practices into its projects. The company has been awarded the prestigious Green Star Sustainable Precinct Certification for its Northridge Coastal Estate development, a testament to its commitment to environmental sustainability.
ABOUT GARDEN CITIES BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS OF STUDY
Garden Cities bursary invites applications from first year students presently registered at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) and University of Western Cape (UWC). Applications must reach UWC on 17 February 2023 and 28 February 2023 for CPUT.
- BCom Finance
- BCom Gen
- Bsc Biodiversity and Conservation Biology
- BSc Physiotherapy
- BSc Biotechnology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology
- Public Management
- Project Management
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GARDEN CITIES BURSARY
- Western Cape residents(born and residing in WC) only
- Good academic standing
- Financially needy
- Matriculated at a Public School in Western Cape
- South African Citizens – who are from the Western Cape
- Students who have NOT applied for any other bursary, for example, i.e. the ETDP SETA bursary, NSFAS etc.
- Students whom at completion of studies, should be under 26 yrs old
- Students from households whose combined income is between R350 000 – R600 000 i.e. ‘Missing Middle’ category
- Students up to their Honours degree.
HOW TO APPLY?
Download the Garden Cities Bursary Application Form 2023 (.pdf)
Complete it and return it with supporting documents
(a) Certified ID Document
(b) Copy of Matric Results
(c) A certified copy of a recent payslip; a letter of employment
(d) And / or a letter of unemployment for each parent
(e) A pension advice if applicable
(f) Your University progress Report / Study Record
(g) Your University Financial Statement
(h) Completion of the Employment Equity EEA1 form (p4)
Complete applications must be sent to:
UWC closes on 17 February 2023
CPUT closes on 28 February 2023