Haw & Inglis Bursary 2024 – Get detailed imfromation and guideline on how to submit your application for Haw & Inglis bursary programme.
About The Company – Haw & Inglis
Haw & Inglis Engineering (Pty) Ltd is an engineering company that was founded in year 1984. Its main investment is in construction, infrastructure development and engineering fields.
Haw & Inglis invests in People that engineer quality, cost-effective, innovative and safety-first solutions that create social, economic and environmentally sustainable value for our stakeholders.
About The Haw & Inglis Bursary Programme
The bursary is open to applications from students who have successfully completed a gap year gap year programme. The gap year programme is offered by Haw & Inglis to students who want to join the following disciplines in 2024:
- Renewable Energy
- Structural Concrete Work
- Solar Power
- Commercial Building
- Marine, Water and Sanitation
- New Road Construction and Rehabilitation
The bursary is for 2025 academic year and is open only to students who participated the gap year programme as highlited above.
Haw & Inglis Bursary – Fields of Study
Your bursary application will be considered if you are studying towards the following programmes in 2025 academic year:
- Civil Engineering (BSc / BEng / BEng Tech / Diploma)
- Construction (BSc / BEng / BEng Tech / Diploma)
- Construction Management (BSc / BEng / BEng Tech / Diploma)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BURSARY & GAP YEAR
Below are the requirements to be accepted into the gap year programme in 2024:
- You must be a citizen of South Africa
- You must be currently in Grade12
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for Pure Mathematics/ Technical Mathematics and Physical Science
- You must be willing to take a “gap year” in 2024
- You must be willing to relocate anywhere in South Africa, for the duration of the 2024 programme
- You must intend on studying towards a Civil Engineering or Construction qualification in 2025
- You must intend on studying at one of the following sponsored institutions: University of Cape Town (UCT), Stellenbosch University (SU), University of Pretoria (UP), University of Johannesburg (UJ), University of Witwatersrand (Wits), Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), Nelson Mandela University (NMU)
How To Apply?
Applicants who meet all of the above criteria, can apply via email to: [email protected]
30 August 2023